The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Temple

On the beautiful afternoon of September 17th, 2010 my family became a forever family. The power of Temples and the work which is done within them is profound. My family was blessed on Friday and I will be forever grateful. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father and I love the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful to have the gift of the Holy Ghost to guide me in my day to day decisions with my children and my husband as well as the rest of the day. I LOVE the gospel and I am so grateful to be a part of something so great. I love my children and my husband as well as all the many, many wonderful people (some dont even know who they are) who have touched our lives with there beautiful examples. I have a testimony of this church I know it is true and I do know with all my heart that President Monson is our Prophet and he does recieve inspiration and revelation on how to guide the Lords people back to our Heavenly Father. I know my Savior, Jesus Christ lives and he loves us. My heart is so full I just had to write it down. So thankful for the plan of salvation.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I am so happy for you guys and hope things continue good for you. Thanks for your friendship - it was so nice to have during that year of my internship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you guys! Wish we could have been there with you.

    ReplyDelete