The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

one....two....three and BREATH!!!

Well, I know that I have been on the temple kick for a while and nothing has really taken place. Well I suppose all those tiny baby steps have finally paid off. Wayland will be ordained with the Melchizedek Priesthood on sunday and then we are off to the temple! We have a date in mind given the temple has this date available but, the date is September 18th. Words simply cannot express how grateful I am and I am so excited. This is such a huge and wonderful step. I get to have my family forever as long as we keep our covenants and their is no greater blessing then that. I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and I am SO grateful for our savior and redeemer Jesus Christ and the infinite atonement. I am grateful for a very loving and patient Father in Heaven. I feel like my life is taking a turn for the better and we can only go up from here.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulation Wayland. I am so happy for you guys and wish we could be there to participate. Know that we will be there with you in spirit. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment! It's been fun to see your progress from far away! Now that I'm done with school, what can we do about a bbq? Have you talked to anyone about dates?

    ReplyDelete