The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mom's

As we are getting closer to that special time of year "Mothers Day" I look to my very own Mother, the one that Heavenly Father gave to me as a gift and I love her so much! I could never ask for a more wonderful Mother in the world! I have had the oppurtunity in the past eleven almost twelve years to truly appreciate the special sacrifices a Mother makes for her children. I say eleven to twelve years because that is how long I have been a Mother myself. I never understood how my Mom had this ability to track where I was at and she would always worry about me. Her life revolved around making her children happy. My Mother is a strong woman possibly the strongest I know. She has endured so much and still has such a beautiful out look on life. She gives with all her heart and loves with all her soul. My Mom loves Jesus and our Father in Heaven and she proves this everyday with her service and her example. I have had the oppurtunity to spend the day with my BEAUTIFUL MOM today and I cherish every moment. My children just love everything about her and they always want to be around her every waking moment. I love you Mom and I hope with time I can only become half the Mother you are.

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet! You do have a good mamma! You two really look alike in that picture!

    ReplyDelete