The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay

Well I am starting genealogy and family history and wow!!! this is a little overwhelming as I have no idea what I am doing. I have a couple friends Robin and Alicia who want to start genealogy as well so I think we will start going to the family history center and have the professionals show us what to do. I am so excited to start this little project and as so excited to go to the Temple. I am so so close:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you have a blog! I noticed your address on your fb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought it would be fun to start journaling that way the family can see how we are doing and vice versa. How are you doing cute girl? I am hoping we have a family Christmas party! I need to talk to Mom about it. Talk to you later:)

    ReplyDelete