The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blah

So I laugh at my Husband the other day informing him that I am so cool cause I never get sick and guess what.......yep sick kicking my behind. I still need to prepare for my lesson tomorrow and I look forward to all the cute kiddies I teach and my Moms Sunday cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Miriam,
    I just took a break after a hectic few weeks of making and sending Christmas gifts to family members, and read some e-mails and found your blog. How fun! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
    Miss ya,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie! We miss you how are you and the cute family doing? Well I am now trying to get into Genealogy and I am a little overwhelmed but I am sure it will get easier with time. I will have to come to you with some questions. So how is New York? Please keep in touch! Look forward to seeing you, the family and NYC.

    Miss you
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete