The Barkers

Shaylee

Shaylee

Mikayla

Mikayla

Kiera

Kiera

Aspynn

Aspynn

Dylan

Dylan
"God has given us no greater blessing than that of belonging to a loving and loyal family- and it will be so always and forever"

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm back!

It has been way to long since I have posted and not to much has changed. My oldest daughter Shaylee just turned 13 and she is officially a teen....eeeek! I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have a daughter that old! It seems I went right from diapers to shopping, clothes and the dreaded MAKE-UP. Shaylee, is actually a real good girl! She has made all honors classes and she is getting straight A's in every class. She excels in violin and she will one day make a real good mommy. Shaylee is also the Beehives president in Young Womens. I am very grateful Heavenly Father blessed me with her as well as all my beautiful children. My son Dylan just turned the wonderful age of 2 and yes I am running more it seems and I am getting a little older. I just love him way to much. Dylan is such a cheese ball he is always laughing and YES.....he LOVES to tease and torment his sisters already. I was walking through Desert Book the other day, and as plain as day he goes " Mommy!.....President Monson!" You can imagine my suprise and it truely was a proud moment:) I had to go and buy him a little post card with President Monson on it cause he did not want to leave the store without his book. Mikayla, just turned 11 today. October is a very busy month. Mikayla is excelling at Chello and she has an amazing singing voice. Mikayla is also getting straight A's in school. Kiera and Aspynn are busy bodies with dance and practicing for the upcoming Nut Cracker. Wayland, he is just an incredible Husband! I really lucked out with him and I am forever grateful he found me. Wayland serves as 2nd counseler in the Elders Quorum Presidency and he loves it and he just started a job at Wheeler Machinery. I feel like this has become a brag fest but, I dont post on here as often as I should and so I have to update. Also, I am happy to announce that we are hoping to add a new addition to our near future so please stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are going so well for your family! Loved your update! I can't believe you kids are getting so old and grown up! Can't wait to hear about the new addition:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so cute.
    We sure miss you guys - such fun memories.
    Congrats on the new addition - can't wait to hear more.
    Keep us updated on your plans to come out this way next year.

    ReplyDelete